Brian Mickley – Louisville OH (Stark County in Northeastern Ohio)
Unlike many people, I peacefully co-exist with computers – starting in 1983 when I bought a Commodore 64 – and I’ve been using them ever since!
Throughout 22 years in the United States Air Force I made it my mission to learn more, and use better, every new version of the Windows operating system and Microsoft Office suite of products. Nobody I worked with ever came close to matching my skills, and eventually I said to myself "
Hey dummy… why don’t you get into computer development and consulting when you retire?"
Well, I was fortunate to land immediate adjunct professor positions at both Walsh University and Stark State College. I loved every minute and feedback convinced me teaching is my passion – technology is the subject. I continue to conduct adult seminar courses through the Stark State Continuing Education and Corporate Training departments.
- BA and MA in Philosophy
- USAF 1983 – T38B & C141B Instructor Pilot, Maintenance Officer, Program Manager, Command/Control
- 22 year career in numerous stateside and overseas locations
- Adjunct professor training both university students and business professionals
- Own and operate five retail establishments under two corporations
- Founded bTechSharp.com to assist other business professionals achieve their technology goals
- First hand knowledge: solo operator responsible for cash flow, accounts payable and receivable, payrolls, taxes, insurances, inquiries, and etc
- Highly efficient on the computer – and I continue to build my arsenal of technology tools
- Possess corporate-level computing skills and knowledge
- Also possess entrepreneur and small business computing skills and knowledge
- Adult life spend educating – high school teacher to instructor pilot to university students and corporate professionals
Many of those skills save only seconds, but many save hours. By combining all of them and applying disciplined record-keeping processes, I managed to achieve great efficiency. I like to call this CompuFiciency, a capability far more than just knowing how to use computer programs.
Because of these efficiencies I manage teach and consult, operate the businesses, and pursue a second masters degree (KSU – Information Architecture and Knowledge Management).
If you need some direction or advice, solutions or suggestions, development or fixing… don’t waste any more time. Do yourself a favor and [contact] or email today. The call is free, and a visit to assess your technology or development needs may change your business and fortunes!